The goal is to ensure and control:
- the achieving of project objectives within the budget and scheduled timescales;
- that environmental results meet expected quality and quantity;
- the fulfilling of all administrative and financial obligations;
- information exchange among human resources working for the project;
- a common vision and cohesion among working groups, in order to enable them to better perform their tasks.
The MNGA Set of Action involves project management for administrative, technical and financial issues, while also maintaining daily contact with the Project Manager, Steering Committee, external and internal Monitoring Teams and partnerships, and meeting the LIFE+ reporting and accountability obligations. It also includes training and workshops organised for the benefit of the beneficiaries' staff.
The project management structure is illustrated in the following Management Chart:
This action also includes the establishing of contacts and regular information exchange with other LIFE + Projects dealing with the same or similar issues, and participation in events and information platforms organised by the EC.
The main project tasks within the Set of Actions are:
|A01||Project management||01/09/2010 – 30/08/2013|
|A02||Monitoring and evaluation||01/09/2010 – 30/08/2013|
|A03||External audit||31/10/2013 - 29/11/2013|
|A04||Training and workshops||20/10/2010 – 04/01/2012|
|A05||Participation in and the organisation of networking||22/09/2010 – 30/08/2013|